Why should you use us? We’re happy to share why we think we can meet your needs better than the others. We want to become your care managers, but if we don’t, we encourage you to get the help you need.
- We have experience: We know what we’re doing. Our Care Managers have combined professional and personal experience in numerous medical arenas, such as Hospice, Acute Care, Rehab, Home Health, and Psychiatry to provide the best possible solutions and care for your loved one.
- We are objective: We know how hard it is to make healthcare and life planning decisions, especially during a time of crisis. We can offer you objectivity that is often difficult to achieve when dealing with your own family’s emotions.
- We genuinely care: We really do care about you and your loved one. This is our business, but it is the business of caring for the elderly and their families. We will care for your loved one as if they were our own.
- We are knowledgeable: When navigating the healthcare arena, it may feel like “uncharted waters” for the family who’s never dealt with any of these events before. Let our experts guide you to making sound decisions for your loved one. We have extensive knowledge about the aging field and can assist you with paperwork, resources, and implementation of your choices.
- We are compassionate: We always strive to offer the most empathetic care available. We feel for you and offer you the most impartial options while keeping your viewpoint in mind.
- We can manage your risks: We can offer you the liability protection you need to safeguard your self and your loved one. Our care managers have professional liability insurance to lower your risks. Not all of our competition can say that.
- We have accountability: We get the job done so that you don’t have to. We work for you to help care for your loved one, and all decisions regarding that care are yours to make. We are here to help you with that process.
- We are involved: We don’t just make an assessment and then turn over your loved one’s care to a stranger. We are engaged with all aspects of managing your older family member’s needs, and we want to help you care for the “entire person.”
- We are available: You know when you contact us by phone or email that you will get a personal and timely response. We understand that our services are sometimes crisis-driven, and are compassionate and understanding about providing answers that are judicious and appropriate.
- We are advocates: We are here to support you and your loved one in whatever way is beneficial to your family. We look at the holistic needs of your loved one, and strive to meet those needs with professionalism and respect. We are not concerned with anyone’s interests except what is best for you and your family.
BONUS: We mitigate stress: We can help you with your loved one’s needs, whether ongoing or emergent. With our caring and support, we can provide you with the piece of mind you need to make sound decisions for your older loved one.