We would be happy to speak to your group. SeniorCare Options has various Power Point presentations that we can offer, and would be glad to tailor just for your audience.
- “What Are Your Options?” – A general overview of the types of care and senior communities in the Atlanta area – to assist in educating you about your choices for aging in place.
- “Top 10 Things You Need to Know in Caring for Your Parents” – The top 10 most common questions we are asked, and great insight into “where to get started.” We will discuss such things as what is a POA, when to stop driving, and What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid.
- “The Sandwich Generation” – if you are caring for kids at home while simultaneously caring for parents, this one is for you. When to get help and how to care for yourself.
- “Dementia, What is it and Can it Be Prevented?” – This program offers education about the different forms of dementia, and the stages of Alzheimer’s Disease, as well as tips to prolong good cognition.
- What is an Aging Life Care Care Manager?” – basic understanding of what a ALCM can do for you and your loved ones. When to use a ALCM for assessment or medical management.
- “Navigating the Medical System – You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know” – a primer on understanding the need for advocacy in a hospital or Rehab unit. What you don’t know could hurt you.
Invite Us to Speak to Your Company or Organization
We would love to speak to your company or organization! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.